Re: Summit Point Visit

To: djshea11@juno.com
Subject: Re: Summit Point Visit
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:06:41 EST
In a message dated 12/5/2001 3:50:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
djshea11@juno.com writes:

<< What is really a shame is that these East Coast tracks don't even have
 areas set aside for nude sun bathing, they just go there to race, how
 barbaric !!! >>

While I consider myself an open-minded person, the thought of me and many of
my vintage racing buddies lounging around in the altogether is NOT a pretty
sight!!.....There's quite a few that need to close their trailer doors when
changing into their nomex to keep from scaring the spectators!!

Myles