Re: Pedigree, etc

To: <lwdent@fwi.com>
Subject: Re: Pedigree, etc
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:16:36 -0400
Sorry Larry, I just couldn't help myself and I'm sure I would feel very safe
on track with you. It's just that I see so many body shops sponsoring local
round track guys for obvious reasons that I thought I could take a friendly
jab.

Roger

>>> lwdent <lwdent@fwi.com> 07/20/01 09:03AM >>>
Hey Roger,

My car is the most perfect early S 2000 you will ever see, thanks to my
local body shop.

AND, I have not had a metal to metal (or fiber glass to fiberglass) in
35 years now, as I recall, since I flipped the Lotus at Daytona.

Honest to gosh!!!

L.D.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com