RE: what is vintage and who should......

To: <TMHEFFRON@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: what is vintage and who should......
From: "John Doede" <fordoede@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:06:36 -0700
This message link is like the arguement of "How many angels can dance on the
head of a pin". This is why there are so many differing organizations out
there trying to run a racing season - none big enough to offer geographic
scope and none with enough creativety to expand beyond the biases of the
founding group of individuals who, in some cases, have adopted the attitude
of the "MIghty PooBah of .....".

Why not try and find a common ground and expand on it rather than
ceaselessly draw lines in the sand.

John Doede