Re: Speed Wobbles... Still!

To: gt6driver@yahoo.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speed Wobbles... Still!
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 14:29:26 EDT
In a message dated 07/09/2001 2:21:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gt6driver@yahoo.com writes:

<< Thanks for the idea, but wouldn't a bearing or u-joint
 issue would be apparent throughout the speed range
 rather than just for a range of about 5mph around 65?

We just cured a vibration on our dually truck at exactly 55mph. It WAS a bad
center u-joint! No vibration below 52mph and none above 58! We were convinced
it was a wheel or something else. Just happened to find it by accident.

jw