RE: Race Spec Roll Bars in Street Cars with Convertible Tops

To: <JWoesvra@aol.com>, <derek.lola@home.com>, <twobees@sprynet.com>
Subject: RE: Race Spec Roll Bars in Street Cars with Convertible Tops
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 19:23:14 -0600
Jack, Norm, Derek, et al.;

Derek mentioned forming the roll bar to the contours of the hoops on the
MGG stow-a-way top.   Norm suggested the roll bar manufacturerer
apparently felt it was "beyond the scope" (my words not his).  My
question is this.  Is the ingegrity of the main hoop on a roll bar
compromised by adding the bend that would require to match the contour
of the MGB stow-a-way top?

Larry Hoy