510 and race trailer

To: Vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: 510 and race trailer
From: Bakeryoung@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 15:17:56 EDT
As an update to my inquires about my 510's brake lockup...the solution was as
simple as an adjustment to the stroke on the rod for the master cylinder.
Actually te rod was slightly lpnger the the original that required me to
adjust the brake pedal travel which permittted the the rod to fully return
inorder for the fluid to return to the reservoir.  Thanks for all of the
suggestions.
By the way I have a really nice tandem trailer with electric brakes, toolbox,
tire storage etc.(in Pittsburgh)  Trailer can be viewed along with other
stuff, cars etc. at www.zapparacing.com