Re: Racing shoes

To: derek.lola@home.com, mfrank@westnet.com
Subject: Re: Racing shoes
From: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 22:32:02 EDT
In a message dated 5/21/01 12:10:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
derek.lola@home.com writes:

<< drenaline?) but
 trying to walk in my racing shoes makes me look like a cripple.
 Hope that helps
 Derek >>

I was told in "No uncertain terms" that I was not to walk in my driving shoes
by the people who sold them to me - when I did, I ended-up with a huge blood
blister under each big toe nail.  Took nearly 9 month for the nail to grow
out and look normal again.  Moral of story: change shoes after your
race/practice and don't walk around in your driveing shoes

Rod Schweiger
MGB #119