Re: Racing shoes

To: Michael Frank <mfrank@westnet.com>
Subject: Re: Racing shoes
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@home.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:03:56 -0400
Mike
I have the same problem - not only wide feet but a very high arch as well - for
these reasons I
can almost never wear step-in normal shoes (non-racing).
Fortunately racing shoes all seem to have laces from toe to shin. Just don't
tie the laces too
tight and the shoe/boot will conform. I have no problem racing (maybe it's the
adrenaline?) but
trying to walk in my racing shoes makes me look like a cripple.
Hope that helps
Derek