Re: Old Pics of Old Race Cars

To: <C4RK@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <varac@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: Old Pics of Old Race Cars
From: "Nick England" <nick@3rdtech.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 16:35:24 -0500
You can find a number of links to vintage race photos at:
http://www.tamsoldracecarsite.net/Links.html#Links
and
http://www.racingarchives.org/racinglinks.htm#Vintage
and
http://www.deepthrottle.com/History/history_links.shtml

I have put a thousand or so vintage photos from VIR 1957-74 on the web at:
http://www.cs.unc.edu/~nick/vir.html

Best Regards & Have Fun,
Nick England, VIR History nut