Re: Please check out our newly updated web site about vintage

To: "Brian F. Watson" <watsonracingteam@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Please check out our newly updated web site about vintage
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:35:57 -0800
Brian
Nice to take another look at your web site.  Very well done!
I need to invite you to take a look at our email group called
RacingHistory.  We have 180 members, many are automotive
historians, authors and researchers that have a special love for
American Oval Track Racing from the 1900s to the 1960s.
Stop by and check us out, maybe you'd like to join in!
www.egroups.com/group/racinghistory

Steve Hammatt
(HAL Registry)