Panhards, Devins, S800s and other unusual stuff.....

To: "Vintage race (E-mail)" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Panhards, Devins, S800s and other unusual stuff.....
From: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:49:13 -0400
If anybody out there is interested in MB 190 SLs, I have located two of them
in the Midwest. I believe both cars are '62's and are in unrestored
condition. Neither of them show any evidence of once having been race cars,
but that shouldn't stand in your way. The cars come with a lot of NOS trim
parts Apparently somebody once thought they were going to restore them and
never got the project started. (we know how that goes)

If anybody has any interest, contact me directly and I'll put you in touch
with the owner.