Re: RE: Genuine car? rather long was RE: recognition forms

To: pat@prismacars.com, Tombread@aol.com, transmancat@bbnow.net,
Subject: Re: RE: Genuine car? rather long was RE: recognition forms
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:19:48 EDT
In a message dated 6/16/00 9:04:40 AM, pat@prismacars.com writes:

<<Now if Abe sold six axes and gave six bills of sale, we could have a hell of
a discussion about who had the axe he used to chop down the cherry tree.>>

    I never realized that George Washington was such a skilled politician.
Or perhaps he has a very talented press secretary.  Either way, blaming the
famous "Cherry Tree Incident" on Abe Lincoln is a stroke of genius and doing
it from beyond the grave is also impressive.  ;-)

    Doug Meis.