Re: Wine Country Classic 2000 report

To: simon@mondes.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wine Country Classic 2000 report
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 20:18:01 EDT
Great Report Simon....

As you know, I wasn't there for the same reasons I'm never at Monterey...but
I do still like to hear about it.  I heard there were lots of over 2.0 liter
Trans Am cars there, but a decided lack of under 2.0 liter T/A cars.

I wonder who was driving the Prowler, and if they'll be given a 13/13???
Hehehe....

Steve seems to have more problems with the celebrity drivers than the
entrants....besides this and Stirling, I also seem to recall an exhibition
incident with Denny Hulme and the Grand Sports at Laguna.

Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus Cortina Mk1 #128