Re: La Dawn Body

To: "Norm" <nsdec@pikeonline.net>, <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: La Dawn Body
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 11:18:34 -0000
hey norm!
congrats in being the new parent of a new child in your household!  my
father was a devin dealer in bethlehem pa. .  all that remains of his having
ben a dealer is a photograph of me( a very little me dated aug. '59) showing
2 bodies behind a wide spaced picket fence in our back yard at 606 west
union blvd. in bethlehem pa.   i always liked the shape of the devin bodies.
this photo did not come to my attention untill a year ago.  it seems my
father is more responsible for my interest in vintage race cars than just
from his having been a driver back then.   you mention you are in the
poconos.   i'm just outside allentown .

chuck christ
cfchrist@earthlink.net