Re: La Dawn Body

To: vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net, EeeMCee@cs.com
Subject: Re: La Dawn Body
From: Norm <nsdec@pikeonline.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 07:03:14 -0400
I would be interested in a pic of the La Dawn, please.  If this
message appeared before, apologies, but mail from my other ISP, well...

Introduction:  I'm an old (yes!) car nut and I've just bought
a 1964 Devin/Vette, vintage race ready, mostly restored.
Always loved Devins, when I was a teenager I spent $15
(big money!) for the kit plans but never did anything of course.
Dunno what I'll do with the Devin but once I get it up here
in the Poconos (it;s in Tampa), well, I did subscribe to this :-)
Here's a pic:  (you may need to cut n paste)
http://home.att.net/~nsdec/wsb/html/view.cgi-image.html--SiteID-57244.html

Other cars I have:  '69 E OTS, '68 Olds Delta w/455 and 3 on the tree,
240Z made into a roadster, Alpine, Citroen SM, Rover 2000TC, Humber
Super Snipe, Cosworth Vega (1200 miles), '48 Stude Starlight coupe,
'36 Auburn 852 phaeton ( got to pieves) and a Buick Beater.
--
Norman deCarteret - Shohola PA