Re: Sprite Limited Slip

To: JZIMMERM@exch.co.albemarle.va.us, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite Limited Slip
From: "Roger Sieling" <sarl45@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 12:10:23 EDT
I choose to use the Quaife in my Lotus Eleven because I wanted a smooth
powere transfer, ie no clunk, because if you could se how the diff is held
into an Eleven w/ deDion you would want it to be smooth too. That's why I
bought a spare Quaife unit(Sprite) for my other ratios when I change from
one course to another.

Roger