Re: Sprite Limited Slip

To: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Subject: Re: Sprite Limited Slip
From: Mark Haynes <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 07:58:42 -0600
Jeff- Mini Mania has Quaifes fro sale, I think going rate for new is
about $995, their P/N is C-BTA 1226, and you can get hold of them at
1-800-94MANIA (don't you hate it when they give you these, and not just
the # ?) Good luck finding a used one, in the last 3 years I haven't
been able to find any at all for sale
Mark Haynes
Rmvr #162