Re: Fw: Magazine Collecting

To: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: Fw: Magazine Collecting
From: Walt@chekov.mayfield.hp.com (Walt Boeninger)
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 08:50:24 PDT
OK, my final search reults:

The May 1963 SCG writup has a photo of what could be a Spridgit.
It is definitely an Ontario license B-35126  Trunk lid also says
N.T.M.C Team car

Now the May 1962 SCG shows a Spridget, dark in color, with a
dark haired, young looking guy standing behind it, facing the
camera.  Plate on this car reads 127654, but is partly obscured
and can't tell if it's MI.  Oh, yea, there are TWO spare tires
lashed to the trunk lid.

Is that you Derek?

[from Derek Harling]
>Ah yes - the cover - was it on the cover of the May? 1963 SCG or was it on the
>cover of the next year's (1964 or 1965) Regs/Entry package book.
>
>I know something made me feel good! Red MG Midget (Spridget) MI plates
>DH1257(?). Spare tire on decklid.
>
>Derek

-------
Regards

Walt Boeninger - Nor Cal SAAC         67 GT500     | 67 Shelby T-A #31
http://www.norcal-saac.org            71 Boss 351  | 97 5.0 Explorer
mailto:walt_boeninger@hp.com          99 C5 Hdtp   | 86 Mustang GT