Re: Fw: Magazine Collecting

To: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: Fw: Magazine Collecting
From: Walt@chekov.mayfield.hp.com (Walt Boeninger)
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 08:48:14 PDT
The May 63 SCG has a writeup on the Canadian Rally...but I didn't
see any mention of your name.  There was a photo of the trunk of
what looked like an MG, with a spare tire lashed to a luggage
rack....is that you?  Had Ontario License plate...I think...

Walt
================

[from Derek Harling]
>Does anyone have any Sports Car Graphics from 1963?
>
>I competed in the Canadian Winter Rally in February 1963 and in theSCG report
>of
>the event they featured my car - something about the bright red MG Midget
>looking good against the white snow background I guess.
>
>I did have a copy years ago but threw it away before I became nostalgic. Now
>I'd
>like to find a copy - probably May or June 1963 issue. Anyone help?
>
>Derek

-------
Regards

Walt Boeninger - Nor Cal SAAC         67 GT500     | 67 Shelby T-A #31
http://www.norcal-saac.org            71 Boss 351  | 97 5.0 Explorer
mailto:walt_boeninger@hp.com          99 C5 Hdtp   | 86 Mustang GT