Re: Magazine Collecting/ history on Don Sesslar's 64 Sunbeam

To: <PaceCars@aol.com>, <EeeMCee@cs.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Magazine Collecting/ history on Don Sesslar's 64 Sunbeam
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 01:38:12 -0400
I am looking for the set of 1964 and 1965 Sports Car Graphic.

Actually, my goal is to find for documentation on Don's Sesslar's  Sunbeam
Alpine which won the 1964 F-Production National Championship.  Dan
Carmichael drove this car with a number of successes in 1965.

I recently bought this car and it is in good original condition as it has
been parked in a garage since 1968.

I have found two ads that feature the car.  One was a Sunbeam ad (inner
cover of May 65, SCG) and the other was the Champion Spark Plug ad.

Thanks

Steven Silverstein