Magazine Collecting

To: Mark Palmer <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Magazine Collecting
From: Don <djq1234@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 08:39:20 -0700 (PDT)
Here's a subject that merits not only discussion,
it should be analyzed on a therapists couch.

The hardest thing I ever did was to pitch my
"valuable" car magazine collection when we moved.
After trying to give it to the library, the old
folks home and the Boy Scouts, I discovered even
the recycling company didn't want them.

I know - one of these days you're going to go
back and reread all those great articles.

Get a grip on reality, that end of your bedroom
is sagging, the foundation can only hold so much
weight!

It's a damn commie plot, or more likely it's the
CANADIANS !
( You know those bastards killed Kenny)

Don Queen - Alfa Legend