RE: [varac] Connecticut Invasion

To: "'varac@egroups.com'" <varac@egroups.com>,
Subject: RE: [varac] Connecticut Invasion
From: little britain motor company <lbmc@nexicom.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:19:54 -0500
Derek, thanks for the heads-up!  I will contact Kent Bain right away. It
will be great to have the fine folks fom CT join us at Mosport.  Listen,
all you listers out there, we're putting on a great time just for you.
 Best track, best time and free Vaughn Rockney supplied McMosports for the
fastest ones.  Who can beat that?