Re: Double Bearing hubs for Spridgets - anyone using them?

To: Rick Cook <rccook16@voyager.net>
Subject: Re: Double Bearing hubs for Spridgets - anyone using them?
From: cjthedad@essex1.com (Craig Froeter)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:19:49 -0600
 Well I have a set of DB hubs on my counter to be installed this weekend, But I
am going with the rear disk brake set up from WC. But i have a QUESTION! The
inner bearing fits fairly loose on the axle I can rock it a very small amount
when fitted to the asle by it's self is this normal.
Thanks in advance, Craig