Re: While on Maseratis

To: "Gary Trobaugh" <gtactionphoto@ezl.com>, <Karim.Marouf@cancom.com>
Subject: Re: While on Maseratis
From: "Jeremy Braithwaite" <atroz@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:54:49 +1100
Gary
At the pre-historics at Laguna in 1995 I followed Peter and his 250F for a
full two laps - not having enough squirt to get by in my Lotus 61 - and just
thoroughly enjoying the best view in the house!   The car really did look
spectacular - especially with these huge slides all the way down from the
corkscrew - a vivid and lasting memory.
regards

Jeremy Braithwaite
Age & Treachery Racing Australia