Re: New tow vehicle help

To: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: New tow vehicle help
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:20:01 -0500
RodsINTOMG@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/9/00 2:11:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> derek.lola@sympatico.ca writes:
>
> <<
>  PLEASE somebody explain to me why so many luddites swear by pickups. >>
>
> Okay, am I the only one who's stupid?  So what's a luddite?

 - someone who resists technological improvement
 - Luddington, England, 1811, cottage weavers raided the new factories and
smashed the new
machines
 - I suppose I actually answered my own question - obviously luddites would
prefer pickups

 - don't mind being a luddite with my race car - but NOT with my tow vehicle.

History lesson over.
Technological improvement will now continue.

Derek