Re: My Most Miserable Experience Making

To: Scott Paceley <spaceley@uiuc.edu>
Subject: Re: My Most Miserable Experience Making
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 16:42:00 -0800
Here we go. I just mentioned the scene in Jaws.

Try cleaning up the mess caused by a car battery that tipped over in
the trunk of a car. Now be just clever enough to get a sliver of
Chrome jammed under one fingernail from a rusting bumper. Yowza! Not
only have you got a foreign object in a very painful place, the acid
is making it into a battery to juice up all those offended nerve
endings. If I publicize this trick too widely, Amnesty International
will be after me. That's about a 9.5 on the intense-pain-o-meter.

If you want a long story with blood and gore in it, just ask me about
Dado blades and finger guards on table saws...

Simon (No, they DON'T call me "Lefty")