Re: Shop Floor heating

To: "Simon Favre" <simon@mondes.com>
Subject: Re: Shop Floor heating
From: "John Lehman" <JELehman@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 13:59:03 -0500
Simon,

Actually the mountain west and northwest have pretty good markets for
radiant floor heating.  Just not southern CA.  Spanish-style houses with
tile floors and massive walls are ideal for floor heat.  Frank Lloyd Wright
did almost all of his buildings in hydronic radiant floor heating.  Copper
in those days.  Many are leaking.

John