Re: Tow Vehicles

To: "A. Sta. Maria" <abstamaria@syciplaw.com>
Subject: Re: Tow Vehicles
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:24:11 -0700
The other classic answer to no ground clearance is to have a set of
wheels for the race car that wear tall, skinny tires like it probably
did when it was new. That makes it easier to push the car around
before the race rubber goes on, and it makes trailering lots easier.
I've seen an Indy Lights car with modified motorcycle rims that lift
the car up about 2" and makes it a breeze to push around the shop.