Comp T/As

To: Vintage Race List <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Comp T/As
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 21:52:14 -0400
I've been told the 185/70R15 R1 will stay for vintage also. I have run
my Alfa on those and Hoosier bias TDs (500X15) and the Hoosiers were a
hair faster because they were easier to drive on the limit. However, I
wore the rears twice as fast from throttle steering!
Jim

--
Jim Hayes  Winchester, MA, USA
hayes@mediaone.net         http://www.fotec.com/jim/jim.htm