Re: Moder F1 start procedure.

To: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Subject: Re: Moder F1 start procedure.
From: David Laver <dlaver@ms.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 08:14:01 +0100
OK ok ok - we'll add a Team Thicko cheatin dog sticker THEN hit the go
button...  Either that or I'll have to apply our top secret 'leaker'
device.

Are Vintage Regs specific about where the oil has to leak from?  Maybe
just overdoing the driver's sun lotion would suffice.  Thinking about it
perhaps modern drivers wear full face helmets and neck collars to
prevent such oil smearing down the nice clean engine covers all over the
rear advertising hoarding.

David