Re: Steering Wheel

To: JHarkness@aol.com
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 07:52:58 -0500
Just so you know, John - we at VARAC have outlawed wooden rim steering
wheels for all cars other than pre-war, due to the possiblilty of splinters
causing injury in the event of an accident. The story is that a driver in
England was fatally injured when impaled by a splinter from his steering
wheel.  Mybe the Kmart special is the  way to go...

Brian

At 10:37 AM 11/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]
Brian Evans
Director, Carrier Sales