Re: Ford Vintage Requirements

To: LRichardR@wr.net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Ford Vintage Requirements
From: CLCSF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 12:15:41 EST
In a message dated 11/29/98 5:30:58 AM Pacific Standard Time, LRichardR@wr.net
writes:

<< Subj:         Ford Vintage Requirements
 Date:  11/29/98 5:30:58 AM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  LRichardR@wr.net (Lyle Rundhaug)
 Sender:        owner-vintage-race@autox.team.net
 To:    vintage-race@autox.team.net

     I have been interested in vintage racing for several years now, and
 a couple of friends and I are very much interested in acquiring a
 Formula Ford that will be permitted to race in vintage events. The
 problem is we have gotten information that is somewhat confusing and
 conflicting as to what cars would qualify.
     I would be very grateful if someone could steer us in the right
 direction so that our efforts are no longer wasted in this regard. Also,
 if anyone has a vintage Ford available... we would be interested in
 getting the details. Thanks to all... this is a great list.

First of all, what club sanctions the vintage races in your area? They will
determine the acceptability of your Formula Ford by year and specification.
Many clubs, such as VARA have a very exact list of acceptable Formula Fords
and modifications.
Don SF