Ford Vintage Requirements

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ford Vintage Requirements
From: Lyle Rundhaug <LRichardR@wr.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 10:57:01 -0600
    I have been interested in vintage racing for several years now, and
a couple of friends and I are very much interested in acquiring a
Formula Ford that will be permitted to race in vintage events. The
problem is we have gotten information that is somewhat confusing and
conflicting as to what cars would qualify.
    I would be very grateful if someone could steer us in the right
direction so that our efforts are no longer wasted in this regard. Also,
if anyone has a vintage Ford available... we would be interested in
getting the details. Thanks to all... this is a great list.