Re[2]: Centerline wheels for vintage

To: <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re[2]: Centerline wheels for vintage
From: scott_phelps_at_gdt@mail.gdt1.com
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 98 14:05:36 -0500
I disagree  - Lawyers, with their "have you been hurt in an accident?"  TV ads
are compelling more and more consumers to go after mfrs for money.  Lawsuits
against helmet mfrs???   Shouldn't be happening at all.  Hot coffee at
Mcdonalds?  Nope - I was glad to see mickey-d's win that one..........

My $0.02

Scott Phelps

Scott Phelps                             Geographic Data Technology
So. Royalton, VT USA                     11 Lafayette St
74 Fiat X1/9                             Lebanon, NH 03766
78 Fiat X1/9                             800-331-7881 phn
85 Bertone X1/9                          603-643-6808 fax
88 Yugo GVX
88 Yugo GVL                              FLU Northeast Chapter Contact