Re: Harbor Freight Drill Press

To: Vintage Race <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Harbor Freight Drill Press
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:59:42 -0800
I too, have a garage full of Harbor Freight stuff. The 12 ton press is
probably the most useful tool I ever bought. On the drill press, does
the 1 HP motor run on 110 or 220? Steve, since you're in Washington State,
you really should make a trip to Boeing Surplus. I've heard it's where all
tinkerers want to go instead of Heaven. ;=) At the very least, you should
be able to load up on bits for that drill press. You'll want a decent bit
sharpener too.

I also shop for tools at Post Tool. They have stores in my area, and sell
a lot of the same stuff. Their sale prices are pretty good.