Re:

To: vintage race list <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re:
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:22:28 -0500
jdesanti@inficon.com wrote:

> One more opinion on the cause of Old Jack's condensation.   I suspect it's
> the hamsters in that tiny motor of his that's the source of his problems.

>      John DeSantis

Hey, where do you get this Old Jack stuff? You're supposed to respond to
my condensation, not my condition. 62 is just the start of life -- and
it sure is fun to beat the kids on the track these days (sometimes, at
least).

And anyone my age knows how you get through the winter:

1. Set in front of the fireplace and throw $20 bills into it.

2. Weekly, go into the garage, place hands on workbench, douse hands
with racing gas, and scrub with wire brush.

3. Push car into driveway by hand, then push back into garage by hand,
then repeat several times, especially if it's got a big domestic V8 in
it.

4. Get in tow car, go out on interstate, drive until you almost go to
sleep.

--
uncle jack
TR4 Rallye Replica vintage racer