Palm Springs Cancelled....

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Palm Springs Cancelled....
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:00:15 EST
I'm surprised no one has posted anything on this yet.  I heard there were
rumors at last weekend's San Diego race that the upcoming VARA Palm Springs
race was cancelled.  By Friday night, I had a fax from VARA confirming same.
Rumor is that the organizer ran out of money.

Too bad, as we were looking forward to participating.   VARA has scheduled an
alternate race in Phoenix, but that's just not the same for us.....

Oh well....have to wait until next season....

Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus Cortina Mk1 #128