Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: auto.team.net: no data kn

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: auto.team.net: no data known)
From: SGHT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 15:30:07 EST

--part0_910125009_boundary

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 23:56:07 -0500 (EST)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@aol.com>
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: auto.team.net: no data
        known)
To: SGHT@aol.com
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

The original message was received at Fri, 30 Oct 1998 23:55:40 -0500 (EST)
from root@localhost

*** ATTENTION ***

An e-mail you sent to an Internet destination could not be delivered.

The Internet address is listed in the section labeled:
 "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your e-mail could not be delivered is listed in the section
labeled:
 "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to the e-mail
administrator or Postmaster at that destination.

<owner-vintage-race@auto.team.net>

550 <owner-vintage-race@auto.team.net>... Host unknown (Name server:
auto.team.net: no data known)

   ----- Original message follows -----