Re: Birmingham Autojumble at the NEC

To: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>,
Subject: Re: Birmingham Autojumble at the NEC
From: "Graeme Sutherland" <graeme@pixelfusion.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 15:14:43 -0000
+ In this issue of Classic & Sports Car, I saw an ad for the "Great
+ British Autojumble" at the NEC in Birmingham, Sunday, 17 January,
+ 1999. This fits in perfectly with a "Bank Holiday Weekend" in the
+ USA. Question is, has anyone been to this Autojumble in past years,
+ and how does it compare to Beaulieu in terms of size and
+ attendance? Thanks in advance,

    I'm afraid that I haven't heard of this autojumble before, so it could
well be a new event. I doubt that it will be as large as the Beaulieu event,
but since each hall at the NEC is pretty huge, I doubt that it will be a
small event. To give you a sense of the scale of the place, I went to the
annual British Motorshow that's held there every other year, and that filled
five halls.

    There's a big classic car show on at the NEC this weekend, and I'm
planning on attending. If I find out any details, I'll post them onto this
list.

        Graeme