Re: new Mag Vintage Racecar--LOOKS GOOD!

To: PVBMS@aol.com
Subject: Re: new Mag Vintage Racecar--LOOKS GOOD!
From: MRogers726@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 00:01:24 EDT

<<
 Good question Peter:
  A new mag for we racecar people Called Vintage Racecar Journal
 It's oriented toward those with excess or insufficient old racecars or even
those just interested in them. General information about the people and cars
of the past. and uniquely, I think, a value guide for these cars.
 I have just received my first copy and can only complain of the quality of
the paper--TOO GOOD! go to pulp and spend the difference in more material. I
have pulp magazines that are 45 years old and they are still whole.
 Regards;
 Michael Rogers  >>
By the way he's lurking here :  drivesafe@earthlink.net (Casey Annis)