Where to test run a Cooper

To: "'Vintage Race'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Where to test run a Cooper
From: "Tobin,Herbert" <htobin@foxboro.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 13:50:10 -0400
I am in the process of bringing a Formula III (500 cc) Cooper-Norton
that has not been run for close to twenty years back to operational
status. Can anyone suggest where I might get a chance to exercise this
car? I am a long time member of VSCCA so I know about their events. Are
there other clubs that stage relatively low key events for which this
type of car would be suitable and welcome? My first choice would be an
autocross or a hillclimb within a reasonable distance from the Boston
area. Is there such a thing?

                        Herb Tobin