Dick Carlson - Fame at last!

To: Dick Carlson <oldfart@age-and-treachery.nu>,
Subject: Dick Carlson - Fame at last!
From: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 08:24:59 -0400
Dick
The July issue of the aussie 'Wheels' magazine - one of the best motormag=
in the world - has a excellent article by Bob Hall in which he claims to =
be
your friend!

I quote:
"Crossing the Kansas/Missouri border is uneventful.  I'm so glad to be
making progress, I even forget to tell Warwick "We're not in Kansas
anymore, Toto," when we cross the Missouri River into Missouri.  A few ka=
ys
down the road we stop to chat with Dick Carlson, a friend for many years,=

Lotus fanatic extraordinaire and owner of Age and Treachery Racing, who
lives in the 'real' Kansas City - the one not in Kansas.  After supplying=

us with bags of Atomic Fire Balls (an aptly named and fearsome - chilli -=

hot American lolly) for the Wheels staff, we continue across what the
Missourians call the 'Show-Me' state.  It's well named."

With such an effective global promotion, no doubt we will soon see Atomic=

Fire Balls appearing in the ATR company store!  =

And I'm sure the Wheels monthly letters column would appreciate a respons=
- you can get them at wheels@acpaction.com.au.

All the best

Jeremy Braithwaite
Age & Treachery Racing Australia