My First Vintage Race

To: "'Vintage Race'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: My First Vintage Race
From: alfaguy@nettally.com (David A. Anderson)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 07:40:20 -0000
Hooray, I finally did my first vintage race, at the Sebring SCCA event =
last weekend.  I had a ball and want to thank those who helped me =
accomplish my goal.  Steve Piantieri, and Robert Pease who shared their =
paddock space with me and coached me through the lines at Sebring, Tom =
Turner, who was my Alfa Romeo exclusive instructor at the last Daytona =
school, and the  Central Florida SCCA Region Vintage group for extending =
their hospitality to me.......thanks everyone!