Re: reality check

To: vinttr4@forbin.com, owner-vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: reality check
From: PaceCars <PaceCars@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 10:17:56 EDT
In a message dated 5/4/98 12:26:52 PM, vinttr4@forbin.com wrote:

<<Overhauled my differential this weekend. Went for a test drive and found
I had four speeds reverse, one forward. Realizing that I had installed
the ring gear on the wrong side, and not wanting to re-do it, I simply
wired the starter backwards, reversed the spark plug wires in the
distributor, and now the engine turns counterclockwise, so everything is
OK.

Don't know why you went to all that trouble. Just get bigger mirrors and put
clear lenses on the tail lights and red ones up front.
Harold Pace