Vintage race photos -- Road America Sprints '70- Winkle

To: vintage-race@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Vintage race photos -- Road America Sprints '70- Winkle
From: TLXind <TLXind@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 00:28:16 EST
Mark/Mike;

I have several shots of your car, (actually of all race groups),
Formula V, A,B,C,F and super Vee
A thru H production
A thru D S/R
A thru D Sedans

from the June Sprints and Badger 200 held at Road America in 1970.  The
Sprints was a premier event in those days, (still is), for the entire Midwest.
I have many shots from Formula V - Zinks to Tullius's TR-6 to Blackburns MGB
and of course the Sedan's.   Your Camaro was #9.  It raced along side my
Mustang driven by Dick Roe.

If anyone else is interested in specific cars from that event or the

'68 to '71 Cam Am events run at Road America, let me know.

Neil Karolek