Re: Race pictures -- Winkle

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Race pictures -- Winkle
From: TLXind <TLXind@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 00:21:56 EST
Mark/Mike;

I have several shots of your car, (actually of all race groups),
Formula V, A,B,C,F and super Vee
A thru H production
A thru D S/R
A thru D Sedans

from the June Sprints and Badger 200 held at Road America in 1970.  The
Sprints was a primaier event in those days, (still is), for the entire
Midwest.  I have many shots from Formula V - Zinks to Tullius's TR-6 to
Blackburns MGB and of course the Sedan's.   Your Camaro was #9.  It raced
along side my Mustang driven by Dick Roe.

If anyone else is interested in specific cars from that event or the

'68 to '71 Cam Am events run at Road America, let me know.

Neil Karolek