Re: Vintage Mini front end

To: S800Racer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Vintage Mini front end
From: JSGREBE <JSGREBE@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:18:32 EST
Hi Doug,

I hate to admit this, but my "go fast-bang wheels with the kids" days are
over! I'm going to vintage race so that I don't have to keep worrying about
the lastest speed secrets, points standings, etc..

The reason for the one piece front end is out of laziness, I can take
it off, raise the car on a lift, and stare at the engine eye to eye.

The reason for fiberglass was that there are a few available around here
that are ready to be put on!

Sorry to dissapoint you. I'm looking forward to being one of those that
make it possible for others to finish in the top half of the field!

Jeff