I want to get off for a while. Going on vacation for a while.

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I want to get off for a while. Going on vacation for a while.
From: Robert E Van Nostrand Sr <vannostr@aurora.sunyocc.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 15:23:16 -0500
Please discannect me from the service until I ask for it back. My interest
is primarily as a race worker. I am a starter at Watkins Glen Int. and my
favorite week-end is vintage. Looks like we are due for two of them this
year..Yahoo...
aLSO, A VINTAGE CAR PERSON IS IN THE PROCWSS OF BUILDING A TRACK AT
LOWVILLE, N.Y. We had an icerace last month on the track (still dirt) and
we had a ball. Several hundred tickets were sold and we had a couple
hundred is the stands.  When complete he will have a 1/4 mile oval
surrounded by a mile oval with a 1 1/2 mile road course inter and outer
mingled.  Nice to have a new track in central New York, Its about 50 miles
North of Utica . Call when I return.
                Bob V