Car in San Francisco

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Car in San Francisco
From: david moulton <dmoulton@bouldernews.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 07:34:59 +0000
Hi all....   I need some help...

I have just located a car I have been looking for - a Simpca Bertoni.
The only problem is that it is in San Francisco and I am in Boulder,
Colorado and can't get there until June.

The owner of the Bertoni insists he that he needs to get the car out of
his shop now....

Does anyone know someone who can help me with this.... pick up the car
and haul it to a storage area.  Of course I will pay for this service
and all expenses.  The car is located in the metro area of San Francisco
on Hyde Street

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

David Moulton
Boulder, CO