RE: Race car movie

To: "'TR'" <rodgers356@email.msn.com>, vintage <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Race car movie
From: Keith Kaplan <keithka@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 10:09:36 -0800
If you like cheesy old car movies, you need to buy a dish so you can get
Speedvision.  Every Saturday night (and most Sunday nights during the
northern hemisphere's off-season) they show a different car flick.  The
scripts and acting are usually terrible, but you get to see footage of some
neat old cars on tracks that were turned into shopping malls before I was
born.